Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter eggs

40 weeks plus 2 days and still no baby. 

But, that's fine.  Because, we're having fun.  Today?  I got to dye Easter eggs with Abby for the first time.  We both had a really fun time.  I know Abs did because she told me for the rest of the day that "cuwer-ing eggs was weally weally fun!"

all ready to go

Abs did quite well with the eggs.  I knew she would - she likes to be neat.  She was able to use the egg dipper fairly well too.


In fact, at one point she looked at her hands and noticed that she'd gotton some dye on her fingers.  She instantly started whining to me that she needed a wipe to clean it up.  I made her wait.  She wasn't happy about that, but she dealt. :)

After the eggs were colored, we used a little $2 sticker/craft pack we got at Target to decorate the eggs further.  Abs really liked this part.


I have no idea why - but she was a little obsessed with the eye stickers. 


Here are the finished products.  I love them.  I'm so proud of her :)  We had a blast. 

I'll hopefully get a chance to write more tomorrow - got plenty on my mind that I want to document.  But for now - a little rest calls.

1 comment:

REA said...

This brings back wonderful memories. However, I remember we were messy.

Granny

background

counter