Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You Capture - Spring

You Capture - Spring!

Oh Spring.  After over 6 feet of snow this winter - the worst we've had since we moved to the Northeast 4 years ago, I'm craving spring more than ever before.  And, we're getting there...finally. :)  Flowers and showers abound, I hope you enjoy the pics!

In other news - I'm 40 weeks pregnant today.  So, happy due date to me! No baby yet - but with any luck, I'll have some newborn squishiness to share with everyone next week!  Exciting, right? 

Yay for spring and yay for new babies!  Yay for pictures :)

yellow is a sure sign of spring

I like this picture because I feel like the flowers and the tree in the background are doing the same thing.

after the rain

blossoms

I got Abs her first raincoat this week - we both love it


Is there anything better than being two and jumping in puddles?

splash


 just waiting for summer


Now, go over to Beth's and take some time to look through all the other spring time photos today!  I'm off to a slew of doctor appointments today (gotta make sure baby is comfy in there), wish us luck! :)

PS: I was wondering what next week's theme would be because I was wondering if I'd be able to bend it into something appropriate for a new baby.  I just saw that next week's theme is "Pink"  ;)  We don't know what we're having - but how funny if that pink turns out to be the perfect theme?

11 comments:

Brooke said...

What fun shots :D I adore the rain coat and boots. Happy due date! I can't wait to see pics of the new little one.

deb duty said...

Awesome shots for spring! That green raincoat is so cute and I love the puddle jumping photos! Beautiful pink blooms against the blue sky too!

Susan said...

Wow, I love, love yellow flowers! And those rain shots are just precious♥

Yvonne A said...

Love the Abs pictures as usual. Also love the tree. You captured the atmosphere of spring storms so well. :)

Jen said...

Abs is just too cute in that coat and in those boots!

Heather said...

Beautiful pics as always. :)


New babies are pink, so I think you are good either way.

One Photo said...

Well how could photos of a girl enjoying splashing in puddles not be adorable? However for me that third photo of the tree against a post storm sky is just beautiful.

shellycoulter said...

LOVE these shots! Really great job! Where is that raincoat from? I've been looking for a good one for my little guys. :)

FYH said...

Beautiful spring shots!

Jill G. said...

Lovely images! The first few are entrancing:)

Unknown said...

Oh goodness, the blossoms photo is great but then I kept scrolling down and saw your little girl splashing in her rain coat and boots and I was happy again to see such great photos!

Happy Spring and happy baby soon too. :)

background

counter