Wednesday, April 6, 2011

You Capture- Fun

You Capture - Fun.  Once again, I didn't take many pictures this week.  It's been raining - can that be my excuse?  We're gonna go with that for now.  

We did manage to take a walk on Sunday afternoon to do one of Abby's favorite things - go watch the trains.  She loves trains.  And she could sit at the station all afternoon just waiting on them.  The best part is how excited she gets about each one...like each train is the first one she's ever seen.  It's a really great age, y'know?

After we were done watching trains - we all splurged a little and went out for pizza, and then coffee and donuts afterwards.  Abby was on cloud 9 (whereas cloud 9 is composed mostly of sugar).  I didn't get any pictures of that fun stuff, but here are a few from the train station.  Not the most exciting pictures ever perhaps - but still captured a fun memory from our week. :)

waiting with daddy
(I love how they both have their hands in their pockets)

"I hear it!"

"I see it!"

"It's right here!"

jumping with excitment

Go see every else's postings at Beth's site, I should be folding laundry. 

5 comments:

Bobbi Sharp said...

Awe...love the jumping one.

Kristen said...

These really show what a sparkling personality she has!

Jen said...

Aww, what a cutie!

Stacia said...

That polka-dotted hat might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love how fun is so easy when you're little. =>

Mrs. D said...

such a cutie...I love the jumping pic...:) It' my first time to join, hope you can check out mine HERE. Thanks!

background

counter