Thursday, September 10, 2009

crib

Y'know how I promised I was going to lower the crib a few weeks back when Abby catapulted herself from it? Well, I just got around to it today.

Since I had to strip down the crib of everything (see previous post) - I thought I'd take the opportunity to lower it. Strangely - it made me a little sad. I didn't expect that to make me sad - but it kinda did. I mean, it *really* means that she's getting bigger. So big that I have to lower the whole crib so she can't get out.

Sigh.

So, I grabbed the camera and decided to take some shots to commemorate the last moments in her crib as it was when we brought her home for the first time.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



3 comments:

hannah said...

dear abby,

you look so much like your momma. that means you're such a pretty little girl. :)

we love you,

hannah and pratt.

Brandy@YDK said...

wow - you took some fabulous photos.

Raine said...

She is gorgeous!!

And thanks for stopping by, I love random commenters!

background

counter