Thursday, September 17, 2009

You Capture

Photobucket

I found this blog a few months ago - and I've been visiting every so often ever since. The writer does this thing called "you capture" where she posts a weekly photo challenge. Then, everybody posts their pictures and leaves the link to their blog and you can go browse other people's photos too.

So, this week, I decided to do it. The theme was "up close" and you were supposed to take macro pictures. This is my favorite kind of picture (well, other than those that have Abby in them) So I was pretty excited.

But, I have to admit, that I have not had the time to take new pictures so I'm breaking the rules on this first entry and posting pictures I've taken in the past. BUT - I promise to take some new ones this week and add them.

I think this will be a fun thing. :)





17 comments:

Heather said...

great photos. My fave is the one of the names on the wall. Thanks so much for sharing!

Aimee said...

Such a sweet picture of the baby holding the ring.

Lyn said...

I love all the photos - hard to pick a favourite but think it's the last first one. Beautiful!

Mendie said...

Great shots! Welcome to You capture, I've been doing it for about a month or so...good to have you on board!

Yelena R. said...

Beautiful shots! I love the color in the second one, but the first one is just amazing!

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

Ohmigoodness. That first one is SO cute and sweet! These are really beautiful captures.

Mamí♥Picture said...

☼¨`*•.♥LOVE IT♥.•*¨`☼
you took pretty amazing pics!
but that first shot was ADORABLE!!!
Have a Lovely♥Day!

Anonymous said...

You are an artist!

Granny

Brandy@YDK said...

oh wow. great job.

Lorena said...

Aww, the baby hand holding the ring is so Cute! =) By the way, nice ring!

Christy M. said...

The names on the wall is stunning. Love it so much.

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia said...

stunning shots!! that last one is just amazing!

Valerie said...

nice detail on the leaf. My favorite is the baby's hand and the ring! Neat idea!

Pam said...

Wow! I love your photos, especially how you captured the leaf and baby's hand holding a ring.

Vera said...

These are awesome, specially the one of, uhm, i'm guessig that's a memorial wall? :)

Bloggin' Mama said...

I just love that itty bitty hand with your ring! It's precious!

Laura said...

love the baby holding the ring :)

background

counter