Thursday, September 24, 2009

You Capture - Happiness

It's You Capture time again! This week's theme from Ms. Beth was Happiness!

I decided to go with what makes me happy. So, here are a few for the viewing. Umm, of course, this is by no means an exhaustive list. :)

animals make me happy

The smell after the rain

baby feet :)


magic makes me happy.
(I know this picture is really no good - but because it looks like she's rubbing her hands together to make the light - I kinda love it)

And, of course - nothing makes me happier than my baby

Check out the other happy photos here

11 comments:

Ben and Bethany said...

love this!

Kathleen said...

Great shots! I especially love those little baby toes as well as the happy baby at the end!

tiarastantrums said...

babies are the greatest joy ever

Brandy@YDK said...

i love the toes shot. good job on your pics

Lorena said...

Aww, your photos of your baby are so beautiful! =)

Anonymous said...

Love them all, but the moisture in the air after the rain is so cool!

Anonymous said...

Nothing cuter than baby feet!!

*Jen* said...

Baby feet always make me happy :)
(dig the new blog look too)

Mendie said...

Your baby is adorable! Love the light one-great spin!

Heather said...

what happy photos! Thanks for sharing them with us!

hannah said...

i LOVE the picture of her making light. wonder if you could send her this way next time our power goes out :)

pretty little girl.

background

counter