Wednesday, April 29, 2009

8 things

My friend Bethany tagged me in this little distraction.  :)  

8 Things I look forward to (in no particular order):

- Summer vacation
- My parents coming to visit
- Abby growing 
- One day moving closer to home
- lunch
- spending lots of time outside in the city
- traveling
- my future life - in general.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

- went to work, met with my boss
- went to mass, met up with Kyle
- went to the pediatrician, had the offspring weighed.
- went to the bank and got a free gel pen
- went to fed-ex and mailed off some papers
- held abby upside down and tickled her until she couldn't laugh any harder
- voted for Kris Allen
- stayed up past my bedtime

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

- fit into my old clothes
- travel the world
- afford to stay at home and raise a dozen kids
- run a respectable distance
- visit a tropical island
- see my far away friends
- own a home
- eat chocolate with no consequences (hey, as long as we're wishing..)

8 Shows I Watch:

- Grey's
- Desperate housewives
- Office
- Amazing Race
- American Idol
- 60 mins
- The unit
- Daily Show

I tag:

Jennifer
Dad
Billie Jo
Lauren
Heather
Jessica
Kathy 
Bobbi
( and anybody else who feels like wasting a few mins  :-) )

3 comments:

Ben and Bethany said...

dozens of kids? you're even more of a super woman than I thought!

Loved it :)

Crabby Apple Seed: said...

how did the weigh-in go?

I can totally relate to the desire to stay home with tons of kids. I never thought I would want that, but it's all I want these days!

Kristi said...

I am not originally from NY. I am originally from Texas, but I am going to school in Albany, NY.

background

counter