Sunday, April 5, 2009

Palm Sunday

Today was Abby's first Palm Sunday.  

We all went to mass this morning with Auntie Kyra.  I think I mentioned it a few posts ago, but Kyle and I are happy to have finally found a church that we enjoy.  There are so many kids and babies at the service we go to - it's kinda nice to be surrounded by other people with young children.  

I've got to get going pretty soon to go visit a friend who just had a little baby girl - but I'll write more later.  Until then, here are some shots from our Sunday morning. 

Abby and her Auntie Kyra.  Finally - something that shows that she's my child - her skin tone. 

one view of our church. 
 partaking of the palm sunday traditions. 


1 comment:

Heather said...

I just don't understand how we have the same camera and my pics never turn out like that!

background

counter