Thursday, April 9, 2009

pictures

Thursday: what better day for an impromptu photo shoot?  We're hoping that if we wear spring colors, that maybe spring will come to Boston.  I'll let you know how that works out...

Today we played with our keys.  
Photobucket

"Dad, can I borrow the car tonight?"
Photobucket

"...please?"
Photobucket

"you said eat the yellow one, right?"
Photobucket

still so tiny
Photobucket

we read books together
Photobucket

brown vs blue: I swear she's my child.  Although by looks alone, we'd never pass that test. 
Photobucket

All smiles
Photobucket

love this face. 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lauren McKnight said...

I love all your pictures. You may have another career as a photographer.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, she is a beauty.

Granny

Anonymous said...

Well there's no denying she's Kyle's child!!!!

background

counter