Sunday, October 12, 2008

101

My blogger homepage tells me that this is the 101st posting on this site.  That seems like a lot to me.  100 posts since...late March.  Maybe it's lying.  I bet it is.

Anyway.  I'm exhausted right now.  Totally drained with sandbag eye lids begging to close.  I could sleep for days...or so I feel.  Lucky for me, as soon as I'm done updating this little site, I plan on doing just that.  Well, I plan on curling up in my favorite corner of the couch with my favorite tiger blanket (By the way, AJ, if you're reading this... I get a lot of use out of that blanket you made for Kyle) and allowing myself to fall like a lead weight into slumber.  

mmmmm.

Today has been a good day so far.  We went over to some friend's house last night for dinner and company.  We ended up staying till almost 1am.  When we got home, the sox were still fighting to win against Tampa Bay.  So, we watched that.  They lost...but they'll win next time. :)  Kyle stayed up after that to watch the US soccer team play Cuba.  The US won.  By 4am, we were finally both asleep.  

I woke up this morning.  Cleaned up around the apartment.  Made cinnamon rolls.  Got coffee.  Woke Kyle.  I arranged to pick up a bunch of boxes from some guy off craigslist (We move a week from today - time to start packing)  So, we drove out and got a whole car load of boxes.  Then, we drove out to the only Target that had our crib in stock and picked it up as well.  Yay for having a crib!  We were happy to find it in the store - it saved us over $50 bucks in shipping.  
I'm excited that next week we'll be in our bigger apartment and then I can start setting up house and the nursery.  It'll be fun.  

Ok, so there's our little sunday morning blip from lauraland.  I'm going to go enjoy a good nap now.  :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AJ reads your blogs ALL the time. Glad the blanket is useful...had fun making them. We leave for England this Wednesday and soooooo excited. Please can you e mail your new address to my yahoo account???? Sherry has some clothes for Abigail she wants to send. I will finish (start?) my thing for Abby when we get back. Later.....AJ

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your crib. -Kaylee

Unknown said...

I am incredibly jealous of your cinnamon rolls... I may have to visit Cinnabon today (I think those things have something like 2,000 calories for a half a roll - crazy, but so good!)

background

counter