Friday, October 24, 2008

crib

It will probably be a while before our nursery is "finished"  We still have to find a dresser or changing table, I'd love to find a glider, we still need to get all the odds and ends and organizational things.  And besides, half the room is dedicated to be the computer room - so I'm not sure how exciting it will be to look at once we're done (unless you have a thing for theology books, computer bags, and wires)....it might be a little crowded.  

Nevertheless, we did manage to put our crib together last night.  Kyle and I managed to work together for around the 2 hours it took to set it up.  I'm quite happy with it.  Now we just need a little one to put in it.


   

Can I also just add that my favorite animal on the quilt is the "crazy eye" professor owl?  I think that may be Kyle's favorite too.  That or the walrus.  I love that there's a walrus. 

2 comments:

jennybee said...

I wanna sleep in it. The walrus is great, I noticed it when you were shopping for bedsets. You have great taste. Must have gotten that from your big sis.

Meredith said...

This is just adorable and fun! I love the bright colors and animals. Who wouldn't love that owl? :)

Thanks for stopping by our page. Hope you come back to visit again. :)

background

counter