Wednesday, October 29, 2008

mobile

I'm just a postin' machine today.  

I decided to try to make Abigail a ribbon mobile to hang over her crib.  It doesn't sparkle or play music, but it sways nicely in a breeze and is fun to spin.  I think I will probably still add a few things to it - probably some small silver balls or mirrors on the inside (by the way, these types of craft materials are Much harder to find when you don't have wal-marts or hobby lobbies around!)

Who knows, maybe she won't even notice it - but it was fun to work on either way. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a very pretty and unique mobile! I think it's beautiful! I hope you guys are staying warm....relax as much as possible! ;) - Kaylee

Lauren McKnight said...

I love your "create-your-own-mobile" idea! Abby will be able to see how much you loved her even before you saw her! You did a really good job!

background

counter