Friday, October 31, 2008

34 weeks

...ok, so really more like 34.5 weeks.  

We had our doctor's appointment yesterday.  Another exciting afternoon of waiting for an hour to be seen for 8 mins.  Everything was fine.  Blood pressure is still good (this is my favorite part of the visit because I've always had low blood pressure), heartbeat is still strong.  They stopped telling me how much weight I put on between visits - which makes the whole experience much more enjoyable.  My legs are still swollen, and I imagine it'll only get worse, but I don't notice it too much.  The only new thing was that now at 34 weeks - If I were to go into preterm labor, they would no longer try to stop it.  So, anytime Abigail decides she wants to come, she's got the doc's permission.  

After our appointment, we went and bought a glider from a lady we found on craigstlist.  I really like it and am very happy we finally found one that looks nice, works nice, and didn't cost 400 bucks.  Seriously, gliders are insanely priced for a good one.  

Then, we went to taekwondo - which was a good workout, and came home.  Kyle and I watched some TV for a while and then it was time for sleep. 
 
Today is Halloween - I'll be sure to post some pics later of today's festivities.  As for now, here's a picture of my big Halloween belly.  I apologize for the less that stellar picture quality.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so cute!!!

Heather said...

You look adorable!!

Anonymous said...

there it is--who woulda thought that orange coat would see a baby come into your world, eh!

background

counter