Thursday, October 16, 2008

32 weeks

We had our 32 week checkup today.  

After an hour of waiting, our 8 min visit with the doc was short and sweet.  My blood pressure is still excellent.  I'm up 4 lbs from last visit - but the doctor said that most of that is water.  She said my legs seem to be holding in a bit o' moisture.  C'est la vie.  Abigail's heartbeat was still loud and clear, and I'm still measuring right on track at 32.5 weeks.  We go back in 2 weeks.  

The women at work decided to start an office pool of when I'll deliver.  5 bucks to reserve your guess day.  Whoever wins, splits the money with us.  It wasn't my idea, but I think it'll be fun.  :)
Here's a pic I took earlier this week.  32 weeks and growing!

3 comments:

jennybee said...

I guess Nov. 24th, even though it's two weeks early so not that likely. You were two weeks late, and the universe must have balance. Plus, it's my 3-year anniversary, which would be neat.

Ben and Bethany said...

December 3rd :)

hannah said...

enjoy the next to last month. basically, enjoy anything before 36weeks. i remember 36 weeks. that's when i began to get miserable. i only thought i was hot and big before.

lucky for you, you'll have wonderful weather.

and...as much as you'll want to meet the little princess..don't wish for it.

our week in the nicu...surrounded by premature babies...was enough to keep me from ever wishing for an early birth.

cook that baby as long as you can.

you look wonderful laura. you really do. you'll be a wonderful little mommy.

background

counter