Monday, March 21, 2011

Id vs. Superego

This is what happens when you're 9 months pregnant and exhausted and just as you're about to put your feet up for the first time all day, you realize you're out of milk and you really need milk for tomorrow, so you drag your tired bones and aching muscles to the door and grab your coat and scarf (because it's the first day of spring and it's sleeting and snowing and raining all at the same time, and um, it's cold) at 9pm to head out to the grocery store....just to get milk.

Id wins.


Yes, that would be TWO bags of doritos, and TWO different dips, chocolate fudge almond ice cream AND a cadbury egg (for good measure).

...for the record, I got milk too.

4 comments:

Bobbi Sharp said...

I was about to say..."where's the milk?" I figured this was one of those "I didn't get what I was actually supposed to get at the store." trips... :)

hannah said...

All that looks so good. I'd eat the chips first. With both dips. Then I'd eat the egg. And wake around 3 am, needing to pee...and have a bite of ice cream.

Anonymous said...

I like where Hannah is going with this... BTW, those Doritos on the left are AMAZING!

~Leah

*Jen* said...

Love it!!

background

counter