Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You Capture - body parts

Why Helloooooooooo You Capture.  Long time, no shots, eh?  

I'm back.  For reals this time.  

Cause, y'know what?  Mama got herself a brand new camera. :)  Canon T3i.  I'm still learning how to use it, but you'd better believe that it has remotivated me.  It's my first "real" camera.  Yay!  

So, this week's theme was body parts.  I'm keeping it simple.  Mostly because I have about 2 minutes to put this post up.

34 weeks and growing

Go see everyone else's pictures at I Should Be Folding Laundry!

5 comments:

Jen said...

How exciting! Soon you'll have tiny little body parts to photograph!

Bobbi Sharp said...

Still lovin the bump!

Rebekah said...

What a beautiful picture!!!

Brooke said...

YAY-WHOOOOOOOO - congrats on the new camera - that is so great motivation for sure :D

Colleen said...

You're looking great. I hope you're enjoying your new toy.

background

counter