Wednesday, March 23, 2011

You Capture -Youth

You Capture this week was themed "Youth"  

Let's just say I had a lot to chose from this week.  I typically try to keep my You Capture posts to 5 pics or less, but you get 7 this week...and that's only because I thought posting my 75 top favorites would be annoying.  

I'm still enjoying the new camera and learning little by little how to make it work to do what I want it to do.  If you stop by the blog often, a lot of these will be repeats from the week, but that's ok, right?  :)  

youth is: playing blocks

learning

sweet smiles

 hats that are too big

being broken hearted after spilling all your bubbles

climbing trees

and the simple joy found in a balloon

14 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

you take the most gorgeous pictures. eye candy.

Gina Kleinworth said...

YES- all very good captures of youth. I love that too big hat!!

REA said...

I love them all.

Granny

Laura said...

What a stunning set of photos :) Well captured!

A Playful Day said...

I would be heartbroken at spilling bubble mix too.....

Brooke said...

What sweet photos. You are a master of that camera already! I love the learning and blocks photos :D

Alita said...

Such sweet innocent pictures. Even the sad bubble-less shot. My favorite is the last one. We're huge fans of balloons here.

Alita

Ps. Cute blog!

Unknown said...

Looks like you're doing a great job with your camera. Love them all! :)

Jen said...

Wow, such great shots!

One Photo said...

Ah balloons, yes they create magic. Beautiful photos, my favorite is the third shot, just love that smile.

Ruthie said...

These are so beautiful! What a great little model you have there.

Colleen said...

Beautiful shots!! Love the light in the first two pictures.

Kristin said...

what great and fun pictures! Your little girl is adorable and I LOVE the picture of her in the hat thats too big!!

Rebekah said...

My goodness! These are all INCREDIBLE!! Learning?! I think you're ready to TEACH! You clearly know what you're doing with that camera!

background

counter