Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You Capture - Emotion in B&W

Emotion in Black & White was this week's theme.  This was a good theme for me because I don't do a lot of B&W editing.  I really like color.  Yet, I do love a good black and white photo (they usually just belong to someone else :).  I haven't quite figured out the magic touch to make them look how I'd like in my head, but this week did make me try.  :)  Enjoy!


relaxed, chill, easy-going morning


 calm

curious

giggly :)

wild child

Now, get thee over to I Should Be Folding Laundry to see some real nice work by other folks!

16 comments:

Janelle said...

Curious is just brilliant. Love.

Tara said...

Love the feet one!! All are awesome!

Tara said...

oh and I love the calm one!

Bobbi Sharp said...

Love me some Abs!

Dee - Queen Wifey said...

in <3 with thos little feet. curious indeed. love it! job well done.

Ruthie said...

These are so beautiful! You can even feel the emotion in the legs and feeties :)

Beth @ Snaps Of Our Life said...

Cute! Love the little feet!

Anonymous said...

Your curious and giggly photos are precious! Well done!

Gina Kleinworth said...

I love the tippy toes- so cute!!

Tara said...

I love all of your captures! They are beautiful! Great job!

Moments and Impressions said...

what great photos... love the curious shot a lot.

Brooke said...

These are so CUTE! You did a great job. The blocks and the cute little leggies in tights are my FAVS :D

Alyssa said...

great job. Love the little feet pushed up for curious :)

Jan's Sushi Bar said...

Oh, my goodness. Lovely. Just...lovely.

C.G. Koens said...

Love the "Curious" photo and what a great caption for it as well. Nicely done!

Kayla said...

So precious. These all turned out great, so cute!

background

counter