Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You Capture - Vibrance

So when I saw that "Vibrance" was the theme for this week, my first thought was "colorful"  I looked up the definition and was actually surprised to see that colorful was definition number 3 or 4.  Movement was number 1.

I had great things planned for this...but, something about being 9 months pregnant, working full time, and having a sick toddler put a dampener in those plans.  So, here we are and I'm just gonna use what I've got this week.

While shopping this weekend, a friend and I ran across a candy apple store.  What's sad is that my first thought wasn't "Oh, those look delicious!" but rather "Oh, those would make great pictures!" :)


We had a comedy of errors trying to get a picture of Abs playing with her big red ball one morning.  I never quite got that perfect shot - but this one - where she looks like a seal - makes me smile. 

And this one - this is the opposite of vibrance - but this is the reason I don't have more pictures this week.   Poor sick kiddo.  
(she's on the mend)


I can't wait to see what other things people have captured this week - and if you're bored at work - you should too. ;)  Go to Beth's. 

6 comments:

Tara said...

Oh I just love your photos. The first one I want to eat, seriously, awesome!

One Photo said...

Hi Laura - lots of vibrant colors here, great shots!

Unknown said...

I adore the "seal" shot - ha! So fun! And I want that apple. Yum.

Bobbi Sharp said...

Everytime I see a "sick" picture of Abs it makes me want to cry. :(

hannah said...

what a talent you have, friend. these are awesome.

give that sweet girl a kiss. i know what it's like to not feel well. i'm going on 2 weeks. ugh.

Amy @ Cheeky Cocoa Beans said...

I love your shots! The "seal" photo is my fav! Hope your little one is well soon, if not already.

background

counter